Designer Spotlight: Stine Goya June 25, 2020
6 Timeless Prints To Style This Summer June 22, 2020
Bernard Bake Off
Week seven of the Bernard bake off series features a healthier alternative to the recipe everyone's been trying during quarantine: Banana & Blueberry bread. This recipe is gluten free and uses peanut flour which goes perfectly with the flavours of the fruits and if you want to make it even more tasty, spread some peanut butter over your slice... you won't be disappointed.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 75g of blueberries
- 50g of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 1 lemon (squeeze a quarter of the juice out of it)
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 25g of chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Get a large mixing bowl and combine all of the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Melt down the coconut oil in a microwave for about a minute until it is fully melted.
- In a separate bowl, mash down all 4 bananas and then add the melted coconut oil, honey and eggs.
- Once combined, add the vinegar and lemon juice and whisk together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix together with a wooden spoon (make sure to not over mix).
- Once the mixture is smooth, pout into a lined baking tin and bake for 55 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the tin and cool on a baking tray.
- alternative banana bread recipe, bake off, banana and blueberry bread, banana bread, banana bread recipe, bernard bake off, healthy recipe